Friday, December 2, 2011

New Project(s)

I can't help myself. I just keep getting new ideas and wanting to try them out. So I start new projects. (Cut out a dress coat for my daughter this week. Pictures later.) And then I have FRIENDS with ideas (and fabric) who need a designer - so I help OTHER PEOPLE start projects!!!

This week it is a Grinch Quilt. My friend purchased all this awesome fabric. A few of the fabrics had larger pictures from the "How the Grinch Stole Christmas". We cut those out and laid them artistically on the pool table. Then we just started putting frames around the pictures. I don't think we even second-guessed the original arrangement we had!

And this quilt is just FALLING TOGETHER!!!
Here is a 'cell phone photo' -
A little fuzzy, but you can see the amazing colors and interest.


I can't wait to see it finished.
More pictures to come as we progress....
Cathy H

No comments:

Post a Comment